Latest update: 7 December 08:00 hours (CET)
1. Last Saturday we informed you that several Air France trade unions had unexpectedly called for industrial action over the weekend.
These actions have been temporarily suspended from today, pending the continuation of discussions between the various parties on Wednesday, 8 December.
The actions have mainly affected the capacity to handle intra-European scheduled truck services at our Paris CDG hub. This has led to a backlog in the handling of freight delivered or collected by our trucks. We have taken the following measures to normalise the situation as quickly as possible:
• No shipments for European truck destinations will fly into our Paris CDG hub until 18:00 hours CET on Wednesday, 8 December;
• Shipments with Paris CDG as origin or final destination will be accepted as normal;
• The trucking of shipments originating in Europe and French provinces will gradually resume to Paris CDG as of tonight and will be reassigned to connecting flights as soon as possible.
2. Due to Corona restrictions, Air France is forced to cancel all flights from CDG to HKG (passenger, freighter and cargo-only) until 26 March 2022. KL flights are not impacted.
3. Southern Africa Corona restrictions: these restrictions have little impact on our regular flight schedule. Cargo operations not impacted for time being.
In case of operational disturbances (severe weather conditions, industrial action, etc.) AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo will do their utmost to provide you with accurate and timely information on the situation. Please check this page regularly for updates on the current situation. We would also like to invite you to use our Track and Trace solution to get a full view of your shipments and get relevant notice. Your local customer service office - or sales representative will be happy to assist you in any case.
Go to our network page for more information about our current Winter Network.